Gambling Disorder Referrals
- Massachusetts Problem Gambling Helpline provides referrals to licensed problem gambling treatment services for those seeking professional counseling, as well as referrals to recovery support services. To find outpatient counseling or support services, call (800) 327-5050 or visit gambling.helplinema.org/pg-search.
- National Problem Gambling Helpline provides information about local resources for those seeking help for a gambling problem in all 50 states, Canada, and the US Virgin Islands. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or find local treatment options online at ncpgambling.org/help-treatment/help-by-state.
- Gamblers Anonymous (GA) is a community of self-help recovery support groups based on the same 12-step concept as Alcoholics Anonymous. To find a meeting near you, visit gamblersanonymous.org/ga/locations. To talk to a GA representative in your area, call your local hotline number found at gamblersanonymous.org/ga/hotlines.
- Bettors Anonymous (BA) is a community of self-help recovery support groups based on the same 12-step concept as Alcoholics Anonymous. To find a meeting near you, visit bettors-anonymous.org/meeting.html.
- SMART Recovery is a community of mutual support groups open to anyone seeking science-based, self-empowered addiction recovery. To find an online meeting or in-person meeting near you, visit meetings.smartrecovery.org/meetings.
- GamTalk is an online support community for individuals experiencing problems with gambling. To chat online, visit gamtalk.org/chat.
- Gam-Anon is a community of self-help support groups for family members and loved ones of individuals experiencing problems with gambling. To find a meeting near you, visit gam-anon.org/meeting-directory.
Download a printable PDF of this page.